SLURM Reference Manual
Help and Message Options
- inserts any string text
as a comment amid other options (e.g., in a script that runs SRUN).
lists the long (Linux) and, if there is one, the corresponding
short (UNIX, one-character) name
for every SRUN option, with a one-line description
Options appear in categories by function, not alphabetically.
- notifies by e-mail the user specified by --mail-user
when events of type mtype occur,
where mtype can be any one of:
- reveals the start of this job.
- reveals the successful completion of this job.
- reveals premature termination of this job.
- reveals any job state change (including those above).
- specifies user muser
(default is the job's submitter) to receive any state-change
e-mail messages about this job (as selected by --mail-type).
- -Q (uppercase, --quiet)
suppresses all SRUN informational messages (only error messages are
reports a 9-line syntax summary for SRUN, which reveals many (but not
all) SRUN options, and usually includes either the short
(UNIX, one-character) or long
(Linux) option name but not both.
Options appear in no obvious order.
- -V (uppercase, --version)
reports the currently installed version number for SLURM,
then immediately ends.
Navigation Links: [
Document List ] [
HPC Home ]