Many LLNL women and allies attend the Grace Hopper Celebration every year to learn, to network, and to be inspired. They also recruit new folks to support our mission: science in the public interest.
Grace Hopper Celebration has served as a valuable resource in identifying and hiring women in STEM into positions at LLNL. Several members of the computing staff attend GHC every year to support these efforts! Through GHC’s resume database, we interview qualified candidates in hopes that they will join our team.
Be sure to follow @Livermore_Comp on Twitter with the hashtag #LLNLatGHC.
We hope to see you there!
Below are resources to learn more about Lawrence Livermore, as well as some of our open positions. Search for more on the careers website.
Get to Know Us!
- Computing Student Intern
- Computational Engineering Student Intern
- Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internships (SULI)
- Machine Learning Trainee
- Fernbach Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Data Science Postdoctoral Research Staff
- Engineering - Machine Learning Postdoctoral Research Staff
- Engineering - Applied Statistics Postdoctoral Research Staff
- Engineering - Computer Vision Postdoctoral Research Staff
- Engineering - Uncertainty Quantification Post Doctoral Research Staff
- Physical Life Sciences - Reactive Flow Postdoctoral Researcher
- Physical Life Sciences - Atmospheric Modeling Postdoctoral Staff Member
- System Administrator
- Software Developer
- Data Scientist
- Physical Life Sciences Reactive Flow Staff Member