While installing a computer cluster requires some foundational skills and experience, getting it up and running is only part of the job! Understanding how your system works, how to protect it from threats like malware and viruses, and how to maintain it for optimal performance requires next-level skills. At the HPC Cluster Engineer Academy, you’ll explore all of this through team-based projects. Teams investigate problems and possible solutions, and then presents their findings at a special symposium for summer scholars.
- Centralized Node Attribute Database for High Performance Computing
- Foundations for Architecture-Level Application Optimization
- Implementing and Interfacing with KVM on LC Clusters
- Ceph: A Distributed File System
- Elastic Stack Installation & Configuration
- Kubernetes Implementation into HPC