Logic In Memory Emulator (LIME) is an FPGA-based hardware memory subsystem emulator. The emulator can be configured to capture every memory access issued to the memory subsystem without perturbing the running software application. It can be configured to emulate a wide range of memory read and write latencies. The emulator is also designed for easy insertion of custom logic to emulate memory-based processing, such as the Data Rearrangement Engine (Lloyd and Gokhale, IEEE Computer, August 2015).
Download complete data intensive benchmark set
Source code and associated data sets for all the data intensive benchmarks. Or you may choose them individually below:
- Dibs-v0.1-Graphs.tar.gz | Breadth first graph search
- Dibs-v0.1-Graphs-Hadoop.tar.gz | Breadth first graph search parallelized with hadoop
- Dibs-v0.1-HttpAttackClassifier.tar.gz | Classifies HTTP GET requests as one of seven malicious types or as normal using TF/IDF metric
- Dibs-v0.1-tfidf-hadoop.tar.gz | HTTP attack classifier parallelized with hadoop
- Dibs-v0.1-trellis_decoder.tar.gz | Simple trellis decoder, Viterbi algorithm
- Dibs-v0.1-microbenchmarks.tar.gz | A collection of several microbenchmarks including K-nearest neighbors, external sort, binary search
- NETRAP-Code.tar.gz | Verilog hardware module for network traffic analysis using traffic dispersion patterns
- LSH-TC_Code.tar.gz | Verilog hardware module for network traffic classification based on locality sensitive hashing
perm-je-0.9.7.tgz | Perm is a ‘C’ library for persistent heap management and is intended for use with a dynamic-memory allocator (e.g. malloc, free).
DI-MMAP | a high-performance, data-intensive memory-map runtime for Linux; Git repository on BitBucket
PerMA simulator | a high-performance non-volatile random access memory simulator for Linux; Git repository in BitBucket
LMAT | a bioinformatics application that makes use of the DI-MMAP runtime and perm-je library. Involves the query of a large memory-mapped database.
HavoqGT | a framework for expressing asynchronous vertex-centric graph algorithms; Git repository on BitBucket